Your satisfaction and peace of mind is our highest priority, we will do our best to ensure your experience with us is positive.
When we undertake projects, each job has its own unique reference number. This enables us to track and access the job via our management system. This means that we should never miss an appointment and that our Customer Care team can provide accurate information regarding the progress of your project.
Loyal, returning customers are responsible for a significant proportion of the work we undertake. In fact, over 30% of work carried out last year was for existing customers and referrals!
We Promise Our Engineers...
- are fully qualified and experienced in their respective trades
- are courteous, friendly and polite at all times
- carry full public liability insurance (up to £2 million)
- will only ever arrive to your property in an M&N Heating & Plumbing vehicle and uniform
- will tidy up after themselves at the end of each day
We Promise Your Project...
- comes with a no quibble guarantee valid for twelve months, covering both parts and labour supplied and fitted by us
We Promise Our Company...
- is a registered company (Company Registration Number: 4636143)
- is VAT registered (VAT Registration Number: 812598320)
- and we won't take any money from you until the project is completed!
Book Your No Obligation Quote today!
Alternatively you can call us on 01295 224844
(Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose Us?
No Quibble Guarantee
We offer a twelve month no quibble guarantee on all parts and labour supplied and fitted by us! This is additional to any manufacturer guarantees that come as standard with any materials we install.
Fixed Quotes Upfront
It is reassuring to know that our quotes are fixed and provided upfront before any work commences! This way, our customers know exactly what to expect from us.
We're a Tidy Bunch
We understand how important your home is. That's why our plumbers and heating engineers take great pride in their work and great care of your home, leaving it exactly how they found it.
Always Check The Gas Safe ID Card
New research by the Gas Safe Register has revealed that just two in five UK people (41%) who have hired a heating engineer check they're Gas S…Read More
Our Easter Opening Hours
This upcoming weekend is the Easter bank holiday! We will be closed Good Friday through to Easter Monday, returning to regular opening hours (8a…Read More
World Water Day 2018
Today is World Water Day. Occurring annually on 22nd March, World Water Day is organised by the United Nations (UN) to help highlight the importanc…Read More
Book Your Quote Now!
Vantage Business Park
Bloxham Road Banbury Oxfordshire OX16 9UX United Kingdom