Your satisfaction and peace of mind is our highest priority, we will do our best to ensure your experience with us is positive.
When we undertake projects, each job has its own unique reference number. This enables us to track and access the job via our management system. This means that we should never miss an appointment and that our Customer Care team can provide accurate information regarding the progress of your project.
Loyal, returning customers are responsible for a significant proportion of the work we undertake. In fact, over 30% of work carried out last year was for existing customers and referrals!
We Promise Our Engineers...
- are fully qualified and experienced in their respective trades
- are courteous, friendly and polite at all times
- carry full public liability insurance (up to £2 million)
- will only ever arrive to your property in an M&N Heating & Plumbing vehicle and uniform
- will tidy up after themselves at the end of each day
We Promise Your Project...
- comes with a no quibble guarantee valid for twelve months, covering both parts and labour supplied and fitted by us
We Promise Our Company...
- is a registered company (Company Registration Number: 4636143)
- is VAT registered (VAT Registration Number: 812598320)
- and we won't take any money from you until the project is completed!
Book Your No Obligation Quote today!
Alternatively you can call us on 01295 224844
(Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm) or email email@example.com
Why Choose Us?
No Quibble Guarantee
We offer a twelve month no quibble guarantee on all parts and labour supplied and fitted by us! This is additional to any manufacturer guarantees that come as standard with any materials we install.
Fixed Quotes Upfront
It is reassuring to know that our quotes are fixed and provided upfront before any work commences! This way, our customers know exactly what to expect from us.
We're a Tidy Bunch
We understand how important your home is. That's why our plumbers and heating engineers take great pride in their work and great care of your home, leaving it exactly how they found it.
We Support Operation Christmas Child
We're delighted to be supporting Operation Christmas Child, organised by international relief and development organisation, Samaritan's P…Read More
How to Avoid Boiler Breakdowns this Winter
Everyone fears a boiler breakdown, especially once the colder months are with us. The following tips could not only help prevent your boiler from b…Read More
Install a New Boiler to Combat Rising Energy Prices
A recent survey has found that a third of UK households are concerned about increasing energy bills this winter. Installing a highly efficient A+ b…Read More
Book Your Quote Now!
Vantage Business Park
Bloxham Road Banbury Oxfordshire OX16 9UX United Kingdom