Your satisfaction and peace of mind is our highest priority, we will do our best to ensure your experience with us is positive.
When we undertake projects, each job has its own unique reference number. This enables us to track and access the job via our management system. This means that we should never miss an appointment and that our Customer Care team can provide accurate information regarding the progress of your project.
Loyal, returning customers are responsible for a significant proportion of the work we undertake. In fact, over 30% of work carried out last year was for existing customers and referrals!
We Promise Our Engineers...
- are fully qualified and experienced in their respective trades
- are courteous, friendly and polite at all times
- carry full public liability insurance (up to £2 million)
- will only ever arrive to your property in an M&N Heating & Plumbing vehicle and uniform
- will tidy up after themselves at the end of each day
We Promise Your Project...
- comes with a no quibble guarantee valid for twelve months, covering both parts and labour supplied and fitted by us
We Promise Our Company...
- is a registered company (Company Registration Number: 4636143)
- is VAT registered (VAT Registration Number: 812598320)
- and we won't take any money from you until the project is completed!
Book Your No Obligation Quote today!
Alternatively you can call us on 01295 224844
(Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose Us?
No Quibble Guarantee
We offer a twelve month no quibble guarantee on all parts and labour supplied and fitted by us! This is additional to any manufacturer guarantees that come as standard with any materials we install.
Fixed Quotes Upfront
It is reassuring to know that our quotes are fixed and provided upfront before any work commences! This way, our customers know exactly what to expect from us.
We're a Tidy Bunch
We understand how important your home is. That's why our plumbers and heating engineers take great pride in their work and great care of your home, leaving it exactly how they found it.
6 Simple Gas Safety Tips To Keep You Safe & Warm This Winter
The colder months are upon us & it's the time of year that we rely on gas more than ever to keep us warm & provide hot water. But gas safety is not to be taken for granted. It's essential that all…Read More
Have You Checked Your Boiler’s Working?
Winter is around the corner & it'll be Christmas before we know it. The clocks have changed & it's getting darker & colder by the day. But with the temperatures dropping, have you checked to…Read More
M&N Proud To Support Gas Safety Week 2019
We are proud to be supporting Gas Safety Week 2019, taking place 16th - 22nd September. Awareness of gas safety is vital to protect yourself and your loved ones. Gas Safety Week is an…Read More
Book Your Quote Now!
Vantage Business Park
Bloxham Road Banbury Oxfordshire OX16 9UX United Kingdom