Customer Care Engineer
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire (plus travel)
We are looking for highly competent, fully qualified Customer Care Engineers to join our expanding team on a full-time basis.
If you are pro-active, energetic and have the drive and determination to offer an unrivalled service for our new build clients then we would like to hear from you.
- Immediate start
- Generous rates of pay
- Weekly paid
- Continuous work
- Company vehicle
- Pension scheme
Before applying, please ensure you fulfil the following strict criteria:
- You have completed your NVQ2, (NVQ3 desirable) in plumbing and heating
- You have your CCN1 qualification and CENWAT
- CKR1 (desirable)
- Unvented qualification (desirable)
- CSCS card
- Full UK driving licence
- On call on rota basis
- Ability to deal with people in a face to face role.
- We are looking for engineers specialising in service and breakdown with strong diagnostic skills.
- Successful candidates will be required to demonstrate a strong level of knowledge and competency, ideally having a number of years experience to add to an already successful team.
Alternatively, you send your details and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!